Simple, effective and practical, the Hansteen shorts are ideal for outdoor activities. With a good water repellent treatment, UPF 50+ and plenty of stretch this fabric is ready to take on anything.
Sun’s out, shorts out! Get your walking gear at the ready and head out for some summer strenuous treks. These shorts are the perfect bit of kit to have to hand when spontaneity strikes. You can keep all your essentials safe and secure with three zipped pockets. A superb summer choice. Now go!
Berghaus' Hansteen Tech Shorts are comfortable, durable and very practical for the outdoors. They are stretchy and comfortable so they work well for hiking and casual wear. They have used stretchy and durable fabric that allows a really good range of movement and on a practical note, there are plenty of pockets for stashing essentials.
The material used in these shorts is perfectly suited to the outdoors. Treated with a good DWR that repels water and dirt and it also has UPF 50+ to keep out the sun, they do a great job of standing up to the elements. Berghaus have paid serious attention to the environment with this product using a PFC-Free DWR, bluesign approved fabrics and placing it in their MakeKind range which is great to see.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- SUPER SECURE: The benefits stack up with 2 zipped handwarmer pockets and 1 zipped back pocket.
- WATER RESISTANT: Stay drier longer as the main fabric is treated with a PFC-free durable water repellent finish.
- ENHANCED COMFORT: Breathable, stretch fabric that gives a great fit and brings comfort to every step.
- Two zipped handwarmer pockets and two back pockets, one zipped
- All fabric uses environmentally friendly PFC free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) technology
- Contains bluesign® approved fabrics, making these shorts planet friendly
- Small (30" waist) weighs: 212g
- Medium (32" waist) weighs: 220g
- Large (34" waist) weighs: 234g
- Twill (183 g/m²)
- Content: 96% Polyamide, 4% Elastane
- Stretch polyamide twill
- PFC-free durable water repellent finish
- UPF 50+
Help and advice: