The Summit Hybrid is a synthetic jacket that balances warmth, stretch and breathability really well. Using Haglofs most effective version of QuadFusion ƞ they have really pushed the performance of this jacket for a wide range of mountain pursuits.
Body mapped for perfect insulation. Filled with high-loft QuadFusion™ ƞ for performance. Made to manage the challenges of mountaineering. This jacket - designed with stretchy fleece under-arm panels for a snug fit and great mobility - provides superb wind protection as well as great moisture management, thanks to its waffle-structured high loft lining. Elasticated and articulated so that it stays in place and follows your movement. Treated with a fluorocarbon-free DWR for good protection against water and dirt.
Haglofs' Women's Summit Hybrid Insulated Jacket is zoned to provide maximum warmth and breathability where they are most needed. The QuadFusion ƞ is mapped to provide you with warmth and wicking from this advanced, synthetic insulation. There is a super lightweight fleece fabric used under the arms to keep you comfortable by providing freedom of movement and maximum breathability so this jacket works well for intense activities in cooler conditions. Whether you're wearing it under a shell in the winter or as a mid/outer layer in spring it works really well.
To minimise weight and bulk there is a single, zippered chest pocket that is handy enough and doubles as a stuff pocket when you're not using the jacket. Simple, lightweight elasticated cuffs and hem carry on the minimalist practical features. This jacket works brilliantly for climbing, mountaineering, hiking and general outdoor wear. It isn't the most durable but it works so well at providing the zoned warmth that it is definitely worth it.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Body mapped with high loft lining - QuadFusion™ ƞ - for optimum wicking and warming capabilities
- Super-stretchy light fleece under arms for ease of movement
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- One zippered chest pocket for easy access that doubles as storage for the jacket
- Articulated elbows
- Elastic binding at hem and sleeve for comfort and fit
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs: 200g
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 208g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 224g
- Centre back length: 66,5 cm (women's size M)
- 76% Polyamide, 24% Polyester, super light, matte-look ripstop fabric with a great balance of breathability and windresistance, 40 g/m², bluesign® approved
- 84% Polyester, 16% Elastane, fine gauge, very stretchable, thin fleece fabric with a soft cotton-like hand-feel and excellent moisture management performance, 185 g/m², bluesign® approved
- QuadFusion™ ƞ 100% Polyester, High-loft, waffle structure liner designed to retain warmth while letting all mositure evaporate, in 98 g/m² and 72 g/m²
Help and advice