Haglofs' Womens Mimic Hybrid Insulated Jacket is a versatile piece with effective, synthetic insulation covering the body and super stretch fleece panels providing extra comfort this is a great jacket. The jacket has impressive eco credentials with almost 100% of the jacket made from recycled materials.
Versatile insulation piece for core warmth, designed for any activity and featuring a form-fitted silhouette. Made using high-loft QuadFusion™ Mimic - an innovative material that mimics down but performs better when wet - and body-mapped with stretch fleece in key areas to minimize bulk and give you plenty of room for movement.
Haglofs' Womens Mimic Hybrid Insulated Jacket is as advertised, very versatile. It works well as a stand alone outer jacket in mild to cool conditions with a decent amount of warmth provided from the QuadFusion Insulation. As with most synthetic insulation's it works in a similar way to down but is much more effective when wet and the Pertex outer shell means that less moisture is likely to get through anyway.
This jacket packs down well and has little bulk to it, meaning that it works really well as a layering piece too. The non-insulated, stretchy fleece part of the jacket are made from Pontetorto Technostretch which is a great fabric that is soft, comfortable and super stretchy.
Almost 100% of the jacket is made from recycled materials and the Quad Fusion insulation is a Blue Sign product meaning all efforts have made to produce it as sustainable as possible.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- The unique material used in this insulation mimics down, but absorbs much less water in rough conditions
- Durable stretch fleece in the sides, sleeves and collar to minimize bulk, making it perfect as a layering piece
- Water repellent and wind resistant Pertex face fabric in core sections
- Mini quilted construction
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs: 276g
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 292g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 324g
- Large (UK 14) weighs: 344g
- Centre back length: 69 cm (women’s size M)
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Recycled Polyamide, 30D fibre proof, plain weave fabric, 48 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch, 93% Recycled Polyester, 7% Elastane, very elastic 4-way stretch fleece, with excellent wicking properties due to its construction, 238 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ Mimic 100% Recycled Polyester, light, lofty, synthetic fibre cluster insulation with down-like feel Mimic weight: 70 g (size M)
Machine wash 40º C, mild process. Do not bleach. Tumble dry, Normal, Low heat. Iron, low.|Do not dry clean. Do not use fabric softener. Wash: machine wash in 40 degrees recommend using soap free detergent, half dosage. wash with similar colours.|Slow spin a long time for easier drying.|Tumble dry: tumble dry garment with 3 tennis balls, until completely dry. Separate the loose fiber filling by hand to restore loftiness when the garment is dry.
Help and advice