Haglofs says: A tough, yet lightweight, fully-featued shirt made with Bluesign nylon stretch fabric, which is a comfortable & quick drying material.
Haglofs' Salo III Shirts are a classic design backed by a high tech fabric that's tough, lightweight, dries fast and will keep its shape. Classic features such as twin breast pockets with press stud flaps (one with zippered pocket) and large mesh invisible vent across the rear shoulder area make this a very practical and high performing option.
There are four small holes under the armpits for ventilation which we can't imagine have much effect - would have been better with stretch mesh panels - but nobody's perfect.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Mesh lined rear vents across the upper part of the shirt
- Ventilation under the arms
- Offset shoulder and side seams for less chafing
- Two chest pockets
- One zippered chest pocket
- Classic two piece stand-up collar
- UPF 30+
- Small weighs 166g
- Medium weighs 172g
- Large weighs 180g
- XLarge weighs 192g
- XXLarge weighs 201g
- Fabrics: Climatic 93% Polyamide, 7% Elastane, very durable yet lightweight wrap stretch woven. 100g/m2, bluesign approved
Help and advice