Montane's updated Featherlite Trail Vest is a super lightweight and breathable windshell that offers protection for your core without restricting movement.
The Featherlite Trail Vest is a comfortable, protective layer with stretch which regulates core body temperature whilst blocking the wind, making it ideal for training runs on cool mountain days.
Montane's Featherlite Trail Vest is a windproof layer with a difference - 4 way stretch fabric means no restriction on movement, soft feel matt finish on the outer means its comfortable to wear and a great alternative to a shiny finish. Keeping your core warm and protected from cold wind when you are active is important and this top does a great job of keeping you going.
This Vest version of the original jacket has a zipped external chest pocket with a very small cord exit point for storing an MP3 player or mobile phone. The vest can be stuffed into the pocket to give it a tiny pack size for stowing in a running pack. Simply finished with a draw cord hem and elasticated arm holes, the Trail Vest gives good protection for absolute minimum weight - so when you don't need to wear it it won't weigh you down.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Full length YKK semi-auto front zip with internal windstrip
- Zipped chest pocket with internal cord exit point
- Lightly elasticated armholes
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
- Stuffs into own pocket
- Reflective VIA Trail Series® logos
- Activities: Trail Running / Fastpacking
- Small weighs: 92g
- Medium weighs: 98g
- Large weighs: 100g
- Back length: 72cm (M)
- 20D Wind Barrier Dynamic with DWR