Extremities' Ice Cap Waterproof Mountain Cap is a warm hat that features a brushed polyester lingin that gives this hat great insulating properties. The outer fabric is Gore-Tex which is a renowned name for waterproofness, durability and breathabilty. This hat should keep you warm but also allows your head to breathe keeping you comfortable whilst wearing it.
Popular winter walking and backpacking cap updated with GORE-TEX Paclite fabric to reduce weight and bulk. Cleverly designed to provide a closer fit around the ears and neck keeping out draughts and a removable adjustable chin strap stops the wind getting hold of your pride and joy. The wired peak keeps rain from your eyes and a fleece lining provides plenty of warmth for winter conditions. A cap that you`ll always be glad is in your pack.
We like Extremities' design because it fits snuggly around the ears. We aren`t fans of chin straps, but this one`s removable in any case.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Gore PACLITE Fabric Offers Lightweight Highly Packable, Waterproof and Breathable Performance
- Fleece Lining Provides Excellent Warmth and Comfort in Winter Conditions
- Velcro strap adjuster at rear ensures a snug fit
- Close Fitting Round the Neck and Ears
- Wired Peak Provides Protection for the face
- Removable Chin Strap
- Small weighs 70g
- Medium weighs 75g
- Large weighs 80g