All the protection you need coupled with comfort and breathability make for a top running beanie. Zoned fabrics and a number of interesting features make this a great design.
Building on the success of the previous EXTREME THERMO SKULL, the 2.0 beanie features windproof panelling and a fleece backing to ensure both outstanding protection and warmth without compromising on breathability. The perfect hat for training runs or races in cold conditions on the trail or mountain.
Inov8's Extreme Thermo Beanie 2.0 is an ideal running beanie. It provides protection from the wind across the forehead and around the ears while highly breathable fabric covers the top of the hat to allow that excess heat to escape. There are reflective details for those late night or early morning runs, there are vents to make it compatible for glasses and a rear vent for long hair too.
This is one of the most impressive designs for a running hat I've ever seen and it would be an immediate favourite for me. However, the fact that it only comes in one size means it's just too tight to be comfortable for me (I need an XL size) which I'm really disappointed about.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Protection: Zoned windproof panels with fleece backing over the forehead and ears ensure protection and warmth without compromising on breathability.
- Packable: Lightweight fabrics used in the design mean the beanie can be packed down to a small size.
- Comfort: Brushed back fabrics aid moisture management and allow for quick-drying.
- Race ready: Suitable as part of mandatory kit when race directors rule a hat must be carried.
- Eyewear compatible: The side panels have recesses so eyewear can be worn over the hat without leaving gaps where cold air could ingress.
- Always be seen: Reflective side panels and logo details stand out at night.
- Long hair, no problem: Designed with a panel split to the rear, meaning no compromise on fit.
- Weight: 28g
- One size
- Material: 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex, DWR coating for water resistance