The Marmot Eldridge SS Shirt is an incredibly soft and lightweight checkered shirt made from a blend of midweight woven fabric and recycled polyester. A great shirt for travel use or everyday wear.
Soft, comfortable, and super-versatile, this short sleeve buttoner features an advanced rayon blend fabric that protects against harmful UV rays. A subtle checkered pattern goes with just about anything in your closet.
Marmot's Eldridge SS Shirt is part of Marmot's UpCycle range. All Marmot products that contain recycled polyester are labeled UpCycle, because these products have been produced by turning a comparatively low-quality raw material, such as a plastic bottle, into a high-performance item of clothing like this shirt.
The shirt feels incredibly soft and has a nice checkered pattern to it. Feature wise the fabric has a UPF factor of 20 for protection against the sun and there's a small chest pocket which would fit a short phone or keys. It would make a great shirt for travel use or everyday wear.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Marmot UpCycle® Product with Recycled Polyester
- Soft, Sanded, Midweight Woven Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 20
- Durable Flat-Felled Seams with Contrast Interior Stitch
- Straight Hem and Single Patch Pocket
- Small weighs: 206g
- Medium weighs: 214g
- Large weighs: 220g
- XLarge weighs: 242g
- Fit: Regular
- Center Back Length: 63.5m / 29.25in
- 77% Polynosic Rayon 15% Recycled Polyester 8% Polyester Plaid 4.2 oz/yd