The Mountain Equipment Eclipse Zip Tee is a lightweight, stretchy, half zip fleece, perfect for long rock routes and classic alpine ascents. Excellent warmth to weight ratio.
Mountain Equipment says
A close fitting zip tee for any fast moving mountain sport that requires highly efficient insulation and stretch.
A year-round piece for the most demanding applications, the Eclipse Zip Tee can be used as a heavyweight base or lightweight mid-layer. Wear it alone for rock climbing or as part of warmer layering system in the mountains; it is fast drying and completely unrestrictive.
The Mountain Equipment Eclipse Hooded Jacket is made from a lightweight fleece fabric with an even lighter fabric on the shoulders and down the sides, all with an internal brushed grid backer that has excellent wicking capabilities and a smooth outer. The grid backer feels soft against your skin so would be comfortable to wear as a winter baselayer or a mid layer in warmer months.
The jacket features a half zip for ventilation and cover stitched seams to provide next to skin comfort, avoiding chafing and improving durability.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Pontetorto® Tecnopile 187 fleece for warmth and minimal bulk
- Lightweight Pontetorto® Tecnopile 154 fleece panels in key areas
- Polygiene® anti-microbial technology; environmentally friendly and
- Bluesign® approved permanent odour control
- Coverstitched seams throughout for next-to-skin comfort
- YKK® deep centre front zip for ventilation
- Low bulk cuffs
- Active fit
- Small weighs: 184g
- Medium weighs: 194g
- Large weighs: 212g
- XLarge weighs: 218g
- XXLarge weighs: 236g
- Main fabric: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Insert fabric: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane