Stance produce great socks using a blend of natural and synthetic fibres that will keep you comfortable whether you're running, hiking or just going for a casual, stylish look.
Sometimes the essentials are all you need. With a versatile style on a durable yet comfortable foundation, the Divide Staple is a necessary provision for every outdoor venture.
Stance's Divide Staple Socks use a blend of materials with a good split of synthetic and natural fabrics to get the benefits from both. The majority of fabric is synthetic which means that these socks breathe well, wick sweat away and dry really well to. They work in both changeable conditions year round and will probably end up as your go-to sock for everyday adventures too!
The Staple socks use a classic 7 inch height and focus on all-round performance. They provide enough cushioning for long days in the hills and mountains but not so much that they loose that everyday appeal. The zoned zoned design maximises cushioning and breathability without sacrificing weight and versatility. With reinforced sections on the heel and toes and even seamless toe closures they are really comfortable and they are super comfortable for casual wear too.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Elastic Arch Support
- Reinforced Heel & Toe
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Small pair (UK 3-5.5) weighs: 68g
- Medium pair (UK 5.5-8) weighs: 74g
- Large pair (UK 8.5-11.5) weighs: 78g
Materials & Construction
- Gender: Unisex
- Fit: Crew - Classic Sock Height at 7 inches above the ankle
- Thickness: Medium - Additional cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with a greater impact protection
- Materials: INFIKNIT 33% Merino Wool, 33% Polyester, 31% Nylon, 3% Elastane