The Sea to Summit Delta Light Insul Mug is a lightweight, compact and stackable mug with a removable insulating sleeve and silicone sipping lid.
Sea to Summit says
Employing lightweight yet durable glass reinforced polypropylene, our new DeltaLight Insul Mug is cleverly designed to stack together and nest inside the DeltaLight Bowls and Alpha Pots for compact storage.
Featuring an easy sipping silicone lid and generous 350ml capacity, these insulated mugs are available separately or as part of the DeltaLight Campset 4.4 or Alpha Cookset 2.2 and 4.4.
If you've ever tried to drink hot coffee from a titanium pan then you'll know the value of carrying a plastic mug! Lighter than the Delta Insul Mug which is great for those who just need something light and compact to keep their tea hot while they fart about around camp on a morning.
We've chosen the Delta Light range from Sea to Summit because its super light, well made and has some nice design features. What makes this mug stand out (other than the obvious insulating factors) is that you can remove the sleeve and there's still fluted ribbed walls for a comfortable grip as well as a graded volumetric scale inside for easy measurement. We also like that it can be stacked with other Delta Light mugs or nested inside Delta Light bowls or Alpha Pots.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- BPA-free, food grade material which is microwaveable and dishwasher safe
- Ergonomic design with removable insulation sleeve and easy sipping silicone lid
- Generous 350ml volume
- Fluted ribbed walls for increased insulation when used with the sleeve and a comfortable grip when used without
- Graded volumetric scale for easy measurement
- Removable lid and easy clean insulation sleeve fold inside mug for compact stacking
- Nests inside DeltaLight Bowls and Alpha Pots
- Capacity: 350ml
- Weighs: 76g