The lightweight Delta InsulMug features a groundbreaking advancement in thermal insulation by incorporating a moulded PU sleeve and a leak proof sipper lid. It is ideal for expeditions, camping and daily commuting.
Sea to Summit says
These lightweight mugs feature Sea to Summit’s patented Protex hex pattern base which reduces weight and disperses surface temperature.
The Delta InsulMug has a hollow, cool to grip rim to provide an ergonomic holding option, which creates a low profile and stable design without the need for a handle, which is hard to pack. The Delta Insulmug uses an EVA ThermoSkin™ sleeve and dribble proof sipper lid to keep hot drinks steaming. And finally, measurement increments feature inside all models for campsite culinary needs.
If you've ever tried to drink hot coffee from a titanium pan then you'll know the value of carrying a plastic mug! A bit heavier than the Delta Mug but if you faff about camp all morning it'll keep your tea or coffee hot.
We've chosen the Delta range from Sea to Summit because its light, well made and has some nice design features allowing a bowl of hot food to be held in the hand quite comfortably.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Wide base makes mug hard to topple
- Cool-to-touch rim provides an ergonomic hold option without the need for a hard-to-pack handle
- Sipping lid with leak proof seal and hang loop
- Protex™ hex pattern base disperses heat
- ThermoSkin non-water absorbing insulation sleeve
- Odour and stain resistant
- Food grade and BPA free
- Dishwasher safe
- Weight: 116g (98g for the mug + 18g the lid)
- Capacity: 473ml / 16fl oz