Farm to Feet use top quality materials and some innovative design features to produce durable and comfortable socks. With a wide variety of padding and materials you can choose the best socks to suit your tastes and needs.
Farm to Feet says
At the crossroads of some of the most scenic trails in America, the little Virginia town of Damascus inspired our most technology-packed hiking sock. Durable enough to take on major miles, this lightweight three quarter crew is the favorite of hikers and backpackers who prefer a lower height sock. Sourced entirely from US ranchers, the Damascus features a 19.5-micron merino wool knit that naturally regulates temperature and resists odor, as well as multiple ventilation channels and targeted full-density cushioning in traditional problem areas.
Farm to Feet's Damascus Light Targeted Cushion 3/4 Socks form part of a highly successful range that are renowned for comfort, performance and durability. All Farm to Feet socks use a combination of Merino wool, Nylon and Spandex to provide a balanced performance from the natural and synthetic fibers.
The socks come with different levels of cushioning to suit different activities. The Full Cushion range use high density cushion across the whole sock, Light Cushion focus the padding across the sole to reduce the overall weight and Targeted Light Cushion use the additional padding in the most important areas on the sock. Understanding the cushioning and what you will be wearing them for will help you get the best socks for you.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion: High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- 3/4 CREW: A slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Medium pair weighs: 56g
- Fit: Unisex
- Material: 52% US Nylon, 44% US Wool, 4% US LYCRA® Spandex
- Small: UK 2-4.5 (US 3.5-6)
- Medium: UK 5-7.5 (US 6-8.5)
- Large: UK 8-10.5 (US 9-11.5)
- XLarge: UK 11-13.5 (US 12-14.5)