The Coolmax Adaptor Liner is a versatile sleep system that can be used by itself or as part of a layered system. The Coolmax fabric speeds moisture to the outer surface.
Sea to Summit says
A climate control travel liner specifically designed for warm or humid conditions. The Coolmax Adaptor, as the name suggests, is a liner that adapts to varied temperatures and humidity because it is made from Coolmax, a proven moisture management fabric, giving you a more comfortable night’s sleep.
Coolmax is well known to wick moisture away from the skin leaving the wearer cool and dry - this sleeping bag version will do the same while you rest. Could be used on its own if camping in a warm climate.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Adapts to varied temperatures and humidity
- Versatile when used by itself or as part of a layered sleep system
- Machine washable
- Quick drying
- Wicks moisture for a more comfortable night’s sleep
- Regulates your body temperature to enhance sleep comfort
- Keeps sleeping bag clean
- Comfortable stretchy fabric
- Contrasting colour along top edge makes it easier to find the opening
- Available in both a standard and YHA version
- Weight: 265g
- Length: 210cm / 6 ft 11in
- Width at shoulders: 90cm / 35in