A lightweight insulated vest with Thermic stretch fleece panels and 100% recycled Primaloft Silver Luxe Insulation Type. Ideal when temperatures drop but energy output is high and freedom of movement is essential.
The Cirrus Flex 2.0 Vest is a practical, low-maintenance way to add all-weather core warmth to your outdoor layering system. Whether used as a mid or outer layer, the advanced Primaloft® Silver Luxe Insulation Type provides down-like warmth, lightweight packability and resilient loft in changeable mountain weather. Fast-drying and clump-free, it is evenly distributed throughout the micro-baffles for reliable insulation and an athletic, slim fit. Movement and breathability are a major strength, thanks to flexible, fast-wicking Thermic™ stretch fleece side panels. For extra convenience, the Cirrus Flex 2.0 Vest also features two internal stash pockets, a cord lock adjustable hem and an integrated stuff sack built into the left-hand pocket.
From mountain hiking and winter walking to scrambling, climbing and via ferrata, this versatile, low-maintenance and sustainable piece will always merit a place on your kit list.
Rab's Cirrus Flex 2.0 Insulated Vest has been redesigned with a change of materials. The vest now features a lot of recycled materials including the Pertex Quantum outer, Atmos lining and Primaloft Silver Luxe insulation. These changes are a welcome addition and point towards more environmentally friendly trends across the industry.
The Cirrus Flex Vest is a versatile piece of kit that uses Insulation Type to provide reliable warmth no matter the conditions. Rab have changed the insulation used in the previous version to Primaloft Sliver Eco which provides a good balance of weight, performance and price. In in order to maintain the performance of the vest they have kept the stretchy side fleece panels which allow for greater breathability and movement.
The usual hand warmer pockets with one doubling as a stuff sack, two internal drop pockets, adjustable hem with elasticated arms are the main features included. This versatile vest will allow you to move effectively whether worn as an outer layer in mild conditions or as part of a layered system in cold conditions in the mountains without overheating thanks to the cleverly thought out design.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- YKK centre zip, and covered YKK pocket zips
- Vest can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with a harness attachment loop inside
- There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side panels
- Semi-elasticated armholes
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
- Small weighs: 232g
- Medium weighs: 250g
- Large weighs: 268g
- XLarge weighs: 282g
- Fit: Slim
- Centre back length (Size M): 72cm/28inch
- Fabric Outer: Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining: 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe Insulation (72g / 2.5oz in size L)