The Haglofs Breccia Lite Pants are lightweight, breathable and stretchy softshell pants that offer a good amount of wind and water resistance. These versatile pants are ideal for a wide range of activities, such as hiking, cycling and climbing.
Completely fluorocarbon free softshell pant made from a light yet durable Flexable®, providing the optimum balance of wind and water resistance together with excellent breathability. Tapered legs and well featured.
Nobody wants to feel restricted when they're on the move. The Haglofs Breccia Lite Pants are constructed with a FlexAble double weave soft shell fabric so they're super stretchy throughout, as well as tough, breathable and protective. There not waterproof, but they have got a DWR treated surface, which causes water and dirt to bead up and roll off of the face fabric.
The fit can be adjusted slightly by using the velcro waist fastener and the pants contain plenty of pocket space - with laminated zippers to keep your essentials safe.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Light yet durable, non-membrane FlexAble™ double weave soft shell fabric with great next-to-skin comfort
- Stretch throughout for maximum body movement
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces
- Velcro adjustable waist for perfect fit
- Two handpockets and one thigh pocket, all with laminated zippers for clean look
- 30" waist weighs: 314g
- 32" waist weighs: 342g
- 34" waist weighs: 364g
- 36" waist weighs: 390g
- FlexAble™ 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 4-way stretch double weave, 202 g/m², bluesign® approved