Farm to Feet use top quality materials and some innovative design features to produce durable and comfortable socks. With a wide variety of padding and materials you can choose the best socks to suit your tastes and needs.
Farm to Feet says
Partnering with Jennifer Pharr Davis, who set a record for through-hiking the Appalachian Trail in 46 days, we designed the Blue Ridge, our newest pair to create awareness for these stunning mountains near her hometown of Asheville, NC. Based on the Damascus, with our signature targeted cushioning zones on the heel, ankle, and top of the foot, the Blue Ridge is ideal for long days of carrying a pack through even the most difficult terrain on the trail. The Blue Ridge sock is designed with the image of a single, blue hiker on the leg to represent the solo hiker on the challenging yet beautiful adventure across the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Farm to Feet's Blue Ridge Light Targeted 3/4 Socks form part of a highly successful range that are renowned for comfort, performance and durability. All Farm to Feet socks use a combination of Merino wool, Nylon and Spandex to provide a balanced performance from the natural and synthetic fibers.
The socks come with different levels of cushioning to suit different activities. The Full Cushion range use high density cushion across the whole sock, Light Cushion focus the padding across the sole to reduce the overall weight and Targeted Light Cushion use the additional padding in the most important areas on the sock. Understanding the cushioning and what you will be wearing them for will help you get the best socks for you.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion: High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- 3/4 CREW: A slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Medium pair weighs: 60g
- Fit: Unisex
- Material: 51% US Nylon, 45% US Merino Wool, 4% US LYCRA® Spandex
- Medium: UK 5-7.5 (US 6-8.5)
- Large: UK 8-10.5 (US 9-11.5)