This workhorse organizes your gear and has enough space for a week long trip or a well-organized extended trip. Made with a burly, strong 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
Perfect for gearheads, the Black Hole Duffel 70L easily swallows a week’s worth of stuff and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
Patagonia's Black Hole Duffel's are now made from 100% recycled durable ripstop polyester fabric with a water repellent finish to resist moisture, abrasion and wear. They're available in multiple sizes so there's something for every trip and all offer 3 carrying options; padded removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end.
Each duffel features an external pocket for quick grabbing items and reinforced daisy chains to let you attach additional gear to the outside. The bags can stuff into their own pocket for easy storage, a little hard to do the first time because of the stiff material but it gets easier the more you do it. All but the 40L size feature internal compression straps to help get those few extra layers into the main compartment.
These tough, weather resistant duffels will keep your stuff protected and accessible where ever you go.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship Patagonia products outside of the European Area (defined as the European Economic Area plus Switzerland and the UK))
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Padded, removable shoulder strap and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, convertible backpack straps for comfortable back carry and versatility
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Weight: 1476g
- Capacity: 70 Liters
- Dimensions: 71 cm x 44,5 cm x 33 cm
- Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% post-consumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Help and advice: