The women's Light Trek Hydroshell is a lightweight waterproof jacket designed specifically with trekking in mind. Features Berghaus' own Hydroshell Elite 2.5L fabric to keep you dry and protected.
The women's Light Trek Hydroshell Jacket is the ultimate lightweight waterproof trekking jacket. Developed using extensive insight from trekkers on Scotland's famous Wast Highland Way, the Light Trek Hydroshell Jacket is the perfect combination of lightweight, comfort and durability. Berghaus Hydroshell Elite 2.5L fabric offers high performance waterproof protection and is highly breathable to keep you comfortable as well as dry all day long.
Reinforced fabric increases the durability in high abrasion areas, allowing you to carry more weight in your rucksack on those longer trips. From the body venting to the dipped back hem, every detail of this jacket has been carefully considered to ensure you have everything you need to enjoy your day on the trail.
The Women's Light Trek Hydroshell Shell is a very traditional looking Berghaus jacket that has a feature set made specifically with trekking in mind. You have your fully adjustable hood with wired peak that can be rolled away using the velcro attachment, four generous sized front pockets and of course your zip side vents to stop you from over heating.
We like that the jackets constructed using more robust fabric over the arms, shoulders and waist, as you definitely want enhanced durability over the heavier worn areas that rucksacks tend to ruin first.
They style is slightly longer cut, perfect for those who want a little more coverage.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Berghaus' fully waterproof Hydroshell Elite fabric keeps you dry and protected
- An odour-resistant, comfort-touch backer helps you stay feeling fresh while reducing next-to-skin cling for improved comfort
- Storm-level waterproof protection
- Fixed, adjustable peak hood offers further wet weather protection
- Two zipped chest pockets and teo hand warmer pockets ensure you have easy access to all your essentials
- Storm flap at centre-front zip for added waterproof pretection
- Body venting helps you stay cool and comfortable when working hard
- Dipped back hem with drawcord adjustment provides seat protection in bad weather
- Reinforced fabric in high-abrasion areas offers increased durability
- Cuffs feature bonded tabs with adjustment to help you find your perfect fit
- Reflective detailing for night time safety
- UK 08 weighs: 334g
- UK 10 weighs: 336g
- UK 12 weighs: 350g
- UK 14 weighs: 360g
- Main body Fabric: Hydroshell Elite 2.5L (87g/m2) with Hydroshell Elite 2.5L ripstop (120g/m2) across shoulders
- Waterproofness: 15,000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Breathability: 20,000g/m2/24hrs
Help and advice