Hydrapak's ArcticFusion Tube Kit is a lightweight and durable tube that helps protect the water inside from freezing in extreme temperatures. Ideal for a wide range of cold weather activities.
Ice belongs on the mountain, not in your hydration system. That’s why we created the ground-breaking ArcticFusion Tube Kit. This innovative solution is a premium tube system that helps keeps water flowing in freezing temps. It has our Phaser bite valve on one end and the Plug-N-Play connector on the other, and it has 50% more foam insulation than competing brands.
Weather your ice climbing, snowboarding or mountaineering, you need plenty of water to stay hydrated and alert. Unfortunately these winter activities mean you can spend long periods of time in extremely cold temperatures where your water supply is likely to freeze up. Hydrapak's ArcticFusion Tube Kit has an insulated tube which prevents the hose from freezing solid where it's most exposed to the elements.
The tube kit is also easy to clean since all of the components are removable.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Helps protect water from freezing in extreme temperatures
- Designed for a wide range of cold weather activities
- Steady flow, angled Phaser™ Bite Valve
- Insulated valve base cover and dust cover
- Tube designed in the ideal durometer for easy routing
- Universal ¼ in diameter fitting with Plug-N-Play connect system
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Weight: 100g
- Length: 91.5cm
- Diameter: 0.6cm
- Insulation: 0.3cm
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; Silicone; HDPE