UOG TOP PICK - AlphaLight Long Handled Spoon Made from durable hard-anodised aircraft grade aluminium combined with a sleek-yet-strong shape to create an extremely lightweight utensil. One of our Top Picks
Sea to Summit says
The AlphaLight Cutlery uses a durable hard-anodised aircraft grade aluminium combined with a sleek-yet-strong shape to create an extremely lightweight utensil at a surprisingly affordable price. By hard anodising the aluminium it forms a kind of “exoskeleton” so the shape of the utensils can be slimmer and lighter. This hardened shell also encapsulates the aluminium, so there’s no risk of the alloy leaching into food.
Challenges Titanium for lightweight - just like your cutlery at home but a bit smaller and a lot lighter.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Lightest metal cutlery on the market
- Ultra-light & strong 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy
- Hard anodized aluminum for safe life-long use
- Smooth matte finish
- All pieces come with a mini carabiner
- Weight: 12g