Super lightweight, strong and durable. An ideal piece of kit for anything from multiday expeditions through to car camping.
Sea to Summit says
Sea to Summit AlphaLight Cutlery The AlphaLight Cutlery uses a durable hard-anodized aircraft grade aluminum combined with a sleek-yet-strong shape to create an extremely lightweight utensil at a surprisingly affordable price. By hard anodizing the aluminum it forms a kind of ‘exoskeleton’ so the utensils can be slimmer and lighter. This hardened shell also encapsulates the aluminum to eliminate the risk of the alloy leaching into food.
Sea to Summit's AlphaLight Fork challenges Titanium for lightweight - just like your cutlery at home but a bit smaller and a lot lighter.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Tough and lightweight for lifelong use
- Comes with a carabiner to keep items together
- Smooth matte finish
- Ultralight, strong aircraft aluminium alloy
- Lightest metal cutlery on the market
- Weight: 6g