The All Terrain Gaiter is a lightweight, versatile trail running gaiter. It protects your shoes from debris allowing you to focus on the trails. Well designed and really comfortable.
A lightweight water-resistant gaiter that stops debris from entering the shoe when running off-road. Clips onto the attachment points found on the ARCTICCLAW 300, ATCTICTALON 275, X-TALON 212, TRAILTALON 275, TRAILTALON 250, ROCLITE 305, ROCLITE 305 GTX. Also comes with a strengthened rubber O-ring, so it can be fitted to any other shoe.
Inov8's All Terrain Gaiter work perfectly with the shoes identified (ARCTICCLAW 300, ATCTICTALON 275, X-TALON 212, TRAILTALON 275, TRAILTALON 250, ROCLITE 305, ROCLITE 305 GTX) as they all have a subtle design point that allows the gaiter to clip onto the shoe on the laces and at two unique gaiter hook points towards the rear part of the shoe. However, these gaiters are supplied with two rubber rings that allow them to be worn with any other trail shoe too.
The elasticated sock that extends a good height above the ankle is really comfortable. These gaiters were used on a number of fell runs through heather, long wet grass and overgrown trails and have done a really good job at keeping the debris out with minimal fuss and very few adjustments once on. I have used them with the compatible X-Talon 212, Roclite 305 GTX and then using the rubber bands with the Mudclaw 300.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Knitted ankle cuff delivers improved, closer fit, providing the ultimate, comfortable barrier against debris and water seeking to enter the shoe.
- Unrestricted running movement delivered through gaiter’s stretchy fabric.
- Unique on-the-shoe attachment clips ensure the most secure of all fits.
- Just three attachment points – all on the running shoe – make it quick and easy to put on/remove.
- Comes with strengthened rubber O-ring, which can be fitted to both sides of the gaiter and strapped under the sole of any running shoe.
- Small weighs: 30g
- Medium weighs: 34g
- Large weighs: 36g