The Adventure Mesh Cap is ideal for hot conditions. Breathable mesh vents combined with a good peak, neck flap and UPF 50+ protection for even the harshest environments.
Sunday Afternoons says:
Made from bluesign® certified main body fabric with PFC-free durable water repellent and Coolcore technology wicking sweatband, the Adventure Mesh Cap has a snap-on neck cape for added sun protection. Unique graphics add an artistic touch.
Sunday Afternoons Adventure Mesh Cap builds on the success of the original Adventure cap by enlarging the mesh sections to vastly improve air flow and breathability which is important when you're in hot conditions for prolonged periods. It also uses a detachable neck cape which makes it a much more versatile piece of kit. The combination of a 6.7cm brim, 12.5cm long neck cape and UPF 50+ sun rating make this a highly protective cap.
The crushable design is still there so it's great for travelers and people on the move. The internal sweat band does a great job of wicking moisture and keeping you as cool and comfortable as possible.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- UPF 50+ sun rating (includes mesh)
- 6.7cm crushable brim
- 12.5cm snap-on neck cape
- PFC-free durable water replellent finish
- Floats in water
- Wicking sweatband and mesh ventilation panels
- Stretch comfort adjustable sizing
- Crushable design is travel friendly
- bluesign certified main fabric
- Weight: 60g
- One size
- Body: 100% nylon
- Crown mesh: 100% polyester
- bluesign® certified main fabric