The Activ shorts are great for a wide range of activities and perform well in varied conditions. The simple design has everything you need for running, gym work and pretty much anything else you want them for.
The Activ short keeps things simple. Lightweight quick drying polyester, a drawstring waist and a zip pocket for keys/phone. What else do you really need?
Raidlight's Activ Run Shorts are simple and versatile. The lightweight synthetic fabric is nice and breathable, wicks moisture well and dries quickly so the shorts work well in warmer conditions and for fast paced activities. The longer cut on the leg length makes them a bit more practical and the simple elasticated waist with drawstring is more than enough to get comfortable.
I prefer these to shorts with the mesh liner as they are much more versatile and I use them more often. The single zip pocket on the rear is all you need for the odd essential item, particularly on shorter, faster runs and gym sessions. These are a great all rounder and decent value for the performance.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Lightweight and breathable polyester fabric
- Elasticated waist with drawstring
- Mid thigh length
- Zip back pocket
- Unlined so you can use as an overshort
- Small (30" waist) weighs: 62g
- Medium (32" waist) weighs: 70g
- Large (34" waist) weighs: 76g
- Main fabric: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane.