The Access Running Belts are ideal for anyone heading out for longer. These lightweight belts give you options for extra fluids, fuel, shells or accessories when a full vest or bag would be too much.
Ultimate Direction says
From road to relay, carry water and your phone easily. Made with a breathable, perforated polyester weave and nylon stretch mesh, the Ultimate Direction Access 300 Running Belt is a lightweight and durable design that won’t hinder your movement. Featuring a PU bottle holder with a 300ml Flexform™ II bottle, a phone pocket and mesh pocket, it combines all the essentials you need to stay hydrated and energised when out running.
Ultimate Direction's Access 300 Running Belt is perfect for short to medium distances where you feel you might need to top up on fluid plus some fuel or maybe some extra protection in the form of a shell. The Access Belt has a great design which gives a really comfortable fit with lightweight, breathable mesh allowing sweat to wick and edges covered with soft material.
Storage wise the belt has a stretchy mesh pocket with a Velcro fastening and this will fit gels, hat or gloves for example. There's also a large zip pocket which can easily accommodate a big smart phone, along with a shell or other bits. It has a simple key fob in there too. Externally, there are two simple loops that you can attach kit too along with the 300ml bottle in the plastic cage.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Securely carries 300 ml of water (Flexform™ II 300 included)
- 3 large zippered back pockets capable of holding up to an iPhone X
- 1 additional stretch mesh pocket for smaller items
- Weight including bottle: 120g
- Weight excluding bottle: 64g
- Bottle weighs: 56g
- Bottles Included: 1 Flexform™ II 300
- Total volume: 39 L / 23.7 in3
- Materials: Perforated polyester plain weave, 80/20 nylon spandex stretch mesh, PU bottle holder