For a practical, top quality flask look no further. This is lightweight for the size and it keeps hot (or cold) for a good amount of time. Perfect for day trips, gym use and everyday use.
Hydro Flask says
25% lighter than our 21 oz (621 ml) standard mouth bottles means this lightweight stainless steel bottle weighs less, so you can do more. 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel walls are thinner to reduce weight while maintaining durability. The Honeycomb™ insulated wide mouth cap with a flexible perforated strap and aluminum pivots cut weight in our leakproof design.
Hydro Flask's 21 oz Lightweight Standard Mouth Trail Series is ideal for anyone who loves hot drinks. With a capacity of 621ml this is a decent sized flask that will keep drinks warm for up to 12 hours. In summer it can work for up to 24 hours keeping your drinks cold too. The standard mouth is a practical size and makes drinking directly from the bottle a much easier task.
The slim design makes it easy to slide into your pack or the side pockets. The simple, effective screw top lid makes it really easy to use.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Ideal for lightweight hydration to keep you going further
- Fits most outdoor hydration filters
- Durable 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel construction
- TempShield™ insulation eliminates condensation and keeps beverages cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours
- Flexible perforated strap and aluminum pivots for added weight loss
- BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free
- Weight: 260g
- Capacity: 621ml / 21 oz
- Diameter: 2.8"
- Height: 10.2"
- Material: Durable 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel construction