This super lightweight jacket is perfect for most outdoor enthusiasts as it offers the essential features without the weight.
Explore the summer landscape. But don’t leave without backup. Super lightweight and packable, this shell is made from GORE-TEX Paclite® PLUS 2.5 layer fabric for durable weather protection and breathable comfort. A smart piece to bring along for high pulse activities that doesn’t weigh you down. It’s also equipped with zippered hand pockets, a snug fitting hood, and reflective details for safety.
Haglofs’ well renowned LIM GTX Jacket has been updated – it has received some design tweaks but thankfully it still uses the same fabric; GORE-TEX Paclite® PLUS 2.5 layer. This makes it extremely light weight, waterproof, windproof and breathable. It's treated with a DWR free from flurocarbons which is better for the environment. Although the Paclite is still designed to be lightweight and low bulk for when it's stowed away the 'Plus' version of the fabric is much more breathable and therefore more comfortable when you're wearing it for extended periods of time.
The main update on this jacket is reduction of the single chest pocket and the additional hand pockets, as well as some reflective detailing for safety. The simple, yet comfortable cuffs and lack of pit zips allow the weight to be kept to a minimum – weighing in at just 270g for a size Medium. The hood is well fitting and has good adjustability. This super lightweight jacket is perfect for most outdoor enthusiasts as it offers the essential features without the weight.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Made from GORE-TEX Paclite® PLUS 2.5 layer fabric for lightweight and durable weather protection and breathable comfort
- Two zippered hand pockets with mesh ventilation
- Snug fitting elasticated hood
- Elastic cuffs and bottom hem for improved fit
- Reflective trims for 24/7 safety Athletic fit
- Small weighs: 254g
- Medium weighs: 270g
- Large weighs: 274g
- XLarge weighs: 288g
Material & Construction
- GORE-TEX Paclite® PLUS 2.5 layer, 100% polyamide, 40D, lightweight, ripstop weave face, laminated to an ePTFE membrane.
- The new and improved Paclite PLUS protective dry-touch carbon reinforcement print, instead of a backer, offers maximized wearing comfort, yet minimizes the weight, 91 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >28.000 mm, RET: <9