We're working out what we think - we'll add our view here!
Some adventures call for the most minimal of garments. These super lightweight and fast drying pants are ready to go. Perfect for warmer climates and a wide range of activities. They’re made out of a recycled, durable, and stretchy fabric that follows your every movement and is treated to supply extra protection from the elements. An elastic waistband and bottom leg cuffs ensure a comfortable fit.
Very light and comfortable pants, that will get a lot of use for summer treks. They are an excellent fit thanks to the elasticated waistband which is of a good size, this results in a comfortable fit, and thank to the draw cord a belt isn’t needed. These fit more like jogging bottoms than trekking pants which I found a welcome change. The pocket size is actually quite good which is a shock, as Haglofs who always seem to be stingy when it comes to pockets.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Made from recycled materials
- Fast drying Climatic™ fabric supplies durable weather protection and outstanding freedom of movement
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Elasticated waistband with internal drawcord
- Elasticated botom leg cuffs for an instant fit and a modern look
- Two open hand pockets
- One zippered thigh pocket
- Contains bluesign® approved fabric
- Small weighs:180
- Medium weighs: 195
- Large weighs: 217
Material & Construction
- Climatic™ 93% polyamide, 7% elastane, very durable yet lightweight warp stretch woven with ripstop, excellent moisture management properties, 140 g/m², bluesign® approved