Warm, cosy and compact.
Here’s a fun and high-performing piece of headgear to keep on hand for on-demand comfort. It’s made from Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™, a stretchy material with excellent moisture management properties and a great warmthto-weight ratio. As light as a feather, it can be scrunched up real small to stash away in your pocket or pack. But when you need it to perform, it does the job.
The Haglofs' Fanatic Print Cap, is made from Polartec power stretch, this hat is very warm and fits comfortably on your head, the 4-way stretch fabric and no hem seams ensures a good fit and its small pack size mean this can be stashed in your pack and forgotten about until you need it
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Made from Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™, a smooth and highly durable 4-way stretch fleece fabric with an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and enhanced moisture wicking properties
- Low pack volume
- Mix of flatlock and simple no-hem seams optimize layering and prevent chafing
- Contains bluesign® approved fabric
- Small/Medium weighs: 28g
- Medium/Large weighs: 31g
Materials & Construction
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™, 50% polyester, 40% polyamide, 10% elastane stretch fleece, 241 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Regular fit
Help and advice: